Cadillac Catera fuel consumption, miles per gallon or litres/ km. Find out how much fuel consumed litres/ km or miles per gallon a Cadillac Catera from year: 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005.
How much fuel consumed Cadillac Catera 3.0 L, liters / 100 km or miles per gallon.
- Cadillac Catera it is a Large / Luxury Car.
- Cadillac Catera engine capacity: 2962 ccm (179,84 cubic inches).
- Cadillac Catera max power: 203.00 PS (148,26 kW or 199,00 HP) at 6000 Rev. per min.
- Cadillac Catera fuel: gasoline.
- Cadillac Catera fuel with highway drive.
- Cadillac Catera fuel with mixed drive: 13.9 litres/100 km (16,84 miles per gallon).
- Cadillac Catera fuel with city drive.
- Cadillac Catera fuel tank capacity: 68.0 litres (17,88 gallons).
- Air filter - check the air filter if it is not full of dust or other impurities in the atmosphere, they can obstruct the entry of fresh air in the motor vehicles
- Tires - periodically checked tire pressure to conform to the manufacturer. driving a car with one or more tires deflated increases fuel consumption
- Air conditioning - turn off the air conditioning when driving, when the climate system is switched increases fuel consumption
- Weight - not loaded car with luggage or objects that may increase the weight of cars and this in turn leads to increased fuel consumption