Buick Regal fuel consumption, miles per gallon or litres/ km. Find out how much fuel consumed litres/ km or miles per gallon a Buick Regal from year: 2004.
How much fuel consumed Buick Rainier 3.8 L, liters / 100 km or miles per gallon.
- Buick Regal it is a Family car.
- Buick Regal engine capacity: 3791 ccm (230,17 cubic inches).
- Buick Regal max power: 203.7 PS (149,25 kW or 200,00 HP) at 5200 Rev. per min.
- Buick Regal fuel: gasoline.
- Buick Regal fuel with highway drive: 7.8 litres/100 km (29,85 miles per gallon).
- Buick Regal fuel with mixed drive: 9.8 litres/100 km (23,88 miles per gallon).
- Buick Regal fuel with city drive: 11.8 litres/100 km (19,90 miles per gallon).
- Buick Regal fuel tank capacity: 64.0 litres (16,83 gallons).
- Air filter - check the air filter if it is not full of dust or other impurities in the atmosphere, they can obstruct the entry of fresh air in the motor vehicles
- Tires - periodically checked tire pressure to conform to the manufacturer. driving a car with one or more tires deflated increases fuel consumption
- Air conditioning - turn off the air conditioning when driving, when the climate system is switched increases fuel consumption
- Weight - not loaded car with luggage or objects that may increase the weight of cars and this in turn leads to increased fuel consumption