BMW Z8 fuel consumption, liters or gallons / km or miles. Find out how much fuel consumed per 100 km / miles for BMW Z8 from year: 1999.
How much fuel consumed BMW Z8 5.0, liters per km or miles per gallon.
- BMW Z8 from year 1999 it is a Cabrio / Sport Car.
- BMW Z8 engine capacity: 4939 ccm (299,87 cubic inches).
- BMW Z8 max power: 399.50 PS (292,53 kW or 392,03 HP) at 6600 Rev. per min.
- BMW Z8 fuel: gassoline.
- BMW Z8 fuel with highway drive: 10.6 litres/100 km (22,08 miles per gallon).
- BMW Z8 fuel with mixed drive: 14.5 litres/100 km (16,14 miles per gallon).
- BMW Z8 fuel with city drive: 21.1 litres/100 km (11,09 miles per gallon).
- BMW Z8 fuel tank capacity: 73.0 litres (19,19 gallons).
This consumption may be higher or lower depending on style car driver, car condition, fuel type, and more. Here are a few tips to improve fuel consumption. If you follow our advice you can save money by reducing fuel consumption by up to 20-30%.
- Air filter - check the air filter if it is not full of dust or other impurities in the atmosphere, they can obstruct the entry of fresh air in the motor vehicles
- Tires - periodically checked tire pressure to conform to the manufacturer. driving a car with one or more tires deflated increases fuel consumption
- Air conditioning - turn off the air conditioning when driving, when the climate system is switched increases fuel consumption
- Weight - not loaded car with luggage or objects that may increase the weight of cars and this in turn leads to increased fuel consumption