BMW M6 fuel consumption, liters or gallons / km or miles. Find out how much fuel consumed per 100 km / miles for BMW M6 from years: 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012.
How much fuel consumed BMW M6, liters per km or miles per gallon.
- BMW M6 it is a Large / Luxury Car.
- BMW M6 engine capacity: 4998 ccm (303,46 cubic inches).
- BMW M6 max power: 507.00 PS (371,14 kW or 497,50 HP) at 7750 Rev. per min.
- BMW M6 fuel: gasoline, unleaded 98.
- BMW M6 fuel with highway drive: 10.2 litres/100 km (22,94 miles per gallon).
- BMW M6 fuel with mixed drive: 14.8 litres/100 km (15,81 miles per gallon).
- BMW M6 fuel with city drive: 22.7 litres/100 km (10,31 miles per gallon).
- BMW M6 fuel tank capacity: 70.0 litres (18,40 gallons).
- Air filter - check the air filter if it is not full of dust or other impurities in the atmosphere, they can obstruct the entry of fresh air in the motor vehicles
- Tires - periodically checked tire pressure to conform to the manufacturer. driving a car with one or more tires deflated increases fuel consumption
- Air conditioning - turn off the air conditioning when driving, when the climate system is switched increases fuel consumption
- Weight - not loaded car with luggage or objects that may increase the weight of cars and this in turn leads to increased fuel consumption