BMW 840ci fuel consumption, liters or gallons / km or miles. Find out how much fuel consumed per 100 km / miles for BMW 840ci from years: 1996.
How much fuel consumed BMW 760, liters per km or miles per gallon.
- BMW 840 Ci from year 1996 it is a Cabrio / Sport Cars.
- BMW 840ci engine capacity: 4398 ccm (267,03 cubic inches).
- BMW 840ci max power: 285.90 PS (208,95 kW or 280,59 HP) at 5700 Rev. per min.
- BMW 840ci fuel: gasoline.
- BMW 840ci fuel with highway drive: 9.3 litres/100 km (25,16 miles per gallon).
- BMW 840ci fuel with mixed drive: 13.1 litres/100 km (17,87 miles per gallon).
- BMW 840ci fuel with city drive: 19.7 litres/100 km (11,88 miles per gallon).
- BMW 840ci fuel tank capacity: 90.0 litres (23,66 gallons).
This consumption may be higher or lower depending on style car driver, car condition, fuel type, and more. Here are a few tips to improve fuel consumption. If you follow our advice you can save money by reducing fuel consumption by up to 20-30%.
- Air filter - check the air filter if it is not full of dust or other impurities in the atmosphere, they can obstruct the entry of fresh air in the motor vehicles
- Tires - periodically checked tire pressure to conform to the manufacturer. driving a car with one or more tires deflated increases fuel consumption
- Air conditioning - turn off the air conditioning when driving, when the climate system is switched increases fuel consumption
- Weight - not loaded car with luggage or objects that may increase the weight of cars and this in turn leads to increased fuel consumption