BMW 335 fuel consumption, liters or gallons / km or miles. Find out how much fuel consumed per 100 km / miles for BMW 335 from years: 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012.
How much fuel consumed BMW 335, liters per km or miles per gallon.
- BMW 335 it is a Family car.
- BMW 335 engine capacity: 2979 ccm (180,87 cubic inches).
- BMW 335 max power: 304.00 PS (222,88 kW or 298,50 HP) at 5800 Rev. per min.
- BMW 335 fuel: gasoline.
- BMW 335 fuel with highway drive: 9.2 litres/100 km (25,44 miles per gallon).
- BMW 335 fuel with mixed drive: 11.9 litres/100 km (19,65 miles per gallon).
- BMW 335 fuel with city drive: 14.0 litres/100 km (16,73 miles per gallon).
- BMW 335 fuel tank capacity: 61.0 litres (16,04 gallons).
How much fuel consumed BMW 335d, liters per km or miles per gallon.
- BMW 335d it is a Large / Luxury Car.
- BMW 335d engine capacity: 2979 ccm (180,87 cubic inches).
- BMW 335d max power: 269.00 PS (197,01 kW or 263,68 HP) at 4200 Rev. per min.
- BMW 335d fuel: diesel.
- BMW 335d fuel with highway drive: 7.1 litres/100 km (32,83 miles per gallon).
- BMW 335d fuel with mixed drive: 7.5 litres/100 km (31,20 miles per gallon).
- BMW 335d fuel with city drive: 10.7 litres/100 km (21,89 miles per gallon).
- BMW 335d fuel tank capacity: 60.0 litres (15,77 gallons).
- Air filter - check the air filter if it is not full of dust or other impurities in the atmosphere, they can obstruct the entry of fresh air in the motor vehicles
- Tires - periodically checked tire pressure to conform to the manufacturer. driving a car with one or more tires deflated increases fuel consumption
- Air conditioning - turn off the air conditioning when driving, when the climate system is switched increases fuel consumption
- Weight - not loaded car with luggage or objects that may increase the weight of cars and this in turn leads to increased fuel consumption