BMW 316 fuel consumption, liters or gallons / km or miles. Find out how much fuel consumed per 100 km / miles for BMW 316 from years: 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012.
How much fuel consumed BMW 316, liters per km or miles per gallon.
- BMW 316i it is a Family car.
- BMW 316 engine capacity: 1895 ccm (115,05 cubic inches).
- BMW 316 max power: 104.40 PS (76,62 kW or 102,49 HP) at 5300 Rev. per min.
- BMW 316 fuel: gasoline, unleaded 98.
- BMW 316 fuel with highway drive: 6.1 litres/100 km (38,69 miles per gallon).
- BMW 316 fuel with mixed drive: 8.1 litres/100 km (29,07 miles per gallon).
- BMW 316 fuel with city drive: 11.4 litres/100 km (20,62 miles per gallon).
- BMW 316 fuel tank capacity: 63.0 litres (16,56 gallons).
- Air filter - check the air filter if it is not full of dust or other impurities in the atmosphere, they can obstruct the entry of fresh air in the motor vehicles
- Tires - periodically checked tire pressure to conform to the manufacturer. driving a car with one or more tires deflated increases fuel consumption
- Air conditioning - turn off the air conditioning when driving, when the climate system is switched increases fuel consumption
- Weight - not loaded car with luggage or objects that may increase the weight of cars and this in turn leads to increased fuel consumption