BMW 135i fuel consumption, liters or gallons / km or miles. Find out how much fuel consumed per 100 km / miles for BMW 135i from years: 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012.
How much fuel consumed BMW 135i, liters per km or miles per gallon.
- BMW 135i it is a Family car.
- BMW 135i engine capacity: 2979 ccm (180,87 cubic inches).
- BMW 135i max power: 304.00 PS (222,88 kW or 298,50 HP) at 5800 Rev. per min.
- BMW 135i fuel: gasoline, unleaded 98.
- BMW 135i fuel with highway drive: 9.4 litres/100 km (24,88 miles per gallon).
- BMW 135i fuel with mixed drive: 11.8 litres/100 km (19,90 miles per gallon).
- BMW 135i fuel with city drive: 13.8 litres/100 km (16,92 miles per gallon).
- BMW 135i fuel tank capacity: 53.0 litres (13,93 gallons).
- Air filter - check the air filter if it is not full of dust or other impurities in the atmosphere, they can obstruct the entry of fresh air in the motor vehicles
- Tires - periodically checked tire pressure to conform to the manufacturer. driving a car with one or more tires deflated increases fuel consumption
- Air conditioning - turn off the air conditioning when driving, when the climate system is switched increases fuel consumption
- Weight - not loaded car with luggage or objects that may increase the weight of cars and this in turn leads to increased fuel consumption