BMW 116i fuel consumption, liters or gallons / km or miles. Find out how much fuel consumed per 100 km / miles for BMW 116i from years: 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012.
How much fuel consumed BMW 116i, liters per km or miles per gallon.
- BMW 116i from year 2006 it is a Family car.
- BMW 116i engine capacity: 1596 ccm (96,90 cubic inches).
- BMW 116i max power: 116.00 PS (84,58 kW or 113,43 HP) at 6000 Rev. per min.
- BMW 116i fuel: gasoline.
- BMW 116i fuel with highway drive.
- BMW 116i fuel with mixed drive: 7.5 litres/100 km (31,20 miles per gallon).
- BMW 116i fuel with city drive.
- BMW 116i fuel tank capacity: 50.0 litres (13,14 gallons).
- Air filter - check the air filter if it is not full of dust or other impurities in the atmosphere, they can obstruct the entry of fresh air in the motor vehicles
- Tires - periodically checked tire pressure to conform to the manufacturer. driving a car with one or more tires deflated increases fuel consumption
- Air conditioning - turn off the air conditioning when driving, when the climate system is switched increases fuel consumption
- Weight - not loaded car with luggage or objects that may increase the weight of cars and this in turn leads to increased fuel consumption