Audi RS4 fuel consumption, liters or gallons / km or miles. Find out how much fuel consumed per 100 km / miles for Audi RS4 from years: 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012.
How much fuel consumed Audi RS4 2.7, liters per km or miles per gallon.
- Audi RS4 2.7 it is a Large / Luxury Car.
- Audi RS4 engine capacity: 2671 ccm (162,17 cubic inches).
- Audi RS4 max power: 381.00 PS (278,60 kW or 374,12 HP) at 6300 Rev. per min.
- Audi RS4 fuel: gasoline.
- Audi RS4 fuel with highway drive: 10.1 litres/100 km (23,17 miles per gallon).
- Audi RS4 fuel with mixed drive: 13.7 litres/100 km (17,08 miles per gallon).
- Audi RS4 fuel with city drive: 19.7 litres/100 km (11,88 miles per gallon).
- Audi RS4 fuel tank capacity: 55.0 litres (14,46 gallons).
How much fuel consumed Audi RS4 4.2, liters per km or miles per gallon.
- Audi RS4 it is a Sport Car.
- Audi RS4 engine capacity: 4163 ccm (252,76 cubic inches).
- Audi RS4 max power: 420.00 PS (307,46 kW or 411,93 HP) at 7800 Rev. per min.
- Audi RS4 fuel: gasoline, unleaded 98.
- Audi RS4 fuel with highway drive.
- Audi RS4 fuel with mixed drive: 13.9 litres/100 km (16,84 miles per gallon). Car fuel with city drive.
- Audi RS4 fuel tank capacity: 63.0 litres (16,56 gallons).
- Air filter - check the air filter if it is not full of dust or other impurities in the atmosphere, they can obstruct the entry of fresh air in the motor vehicles
- Tires - periodically checked tire pressure to conform to the manufacturer. driving a car with one or more tires deflated increases fuel consumption
- Air conditioning - turn off the air conditioning when driving, when the climate system is switched increases fuel consumption
- Weight - not loaded car with luggage or objects that may increase the weight of cars and this in turn leads to increased fuel consumption