Acura MDX Tech from year 2008 it is a SUV , how much fuel consumed per 100 km / miles.
Acura MDX Tech 3664 ccm fuel consumption liters / km or miles. Find out how much fuel consumed per 100 km / miles for Acura MDX Tech from year 2008, 3664 ccm 222,88 kW or 298,50 HP.
- Acura MDX Tech from year 2008 it is a SUV
- Acura MDX Tech engine capacity: 3664 ccm (222,46 cubic inches).
- Acura MDX Tech max power: 304.00 PS (222,88 kW or 298,50 HP) at 6000 Rev. per min.
- Acura MDX Tech fuel: Gasoline
- Acura MDX Tech fuel consumption with highway drive: 11.8 litres/100 km (19,90 miles per gallon)
- Acura MDX Tech fuel consumption with mixed drive: 13.8 litres/100 km (16,92 miles per gallon)
- Acura MDX Tech fuel consumption with city drive: 15.7 litres/100 km (14,93 miles per gallon)
- Acura MDX Tech fuel tank capacity, 79.0 litres (20,77 gallons)
- Air filter - check the air filter if it is not full of dust or other impurities in the atmosphere, they can obstruct the entry of fresh air in the motor vehicles
- Tires - periodically checked tire pressure to conform to the manufacturer. driving a car with one or more tires deflated increases fuel consumption
- Air conditioning - turn off the air conditioning when driving, when the climate system is switched increases fuel consumption
- Weight - not loaded car with luggage or objects that may increase the weight of cars and this in turn leads to increased fuel consumption